Central Maine Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, P.A. was founded in 1990 and is located at 405 Center Street in Auburn, Maine. Call us today at 207-783-4705 to schedule an appointment!
- To Provide Excellent Patient Care in a Safe, Caring Environment for Both Patients and Staff.
- To Continually Improve the Quality of Care in the Practice Via High Quality Education and Materials for Doctor, Staff, and Patients.
- To Respect the Individuality and Responsibility of Each Patient and Staff Member of the Practice, Supporting Each Other in Our Primary Mssion of Patient Care.
- To Be Fairly Compensated for Our Work.
- And, to Share our Skills and Resources to Various Charitable and Community Organizations and Individuals.
As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Charles Palian manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Dr. Palian practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from facial surgery, oral surgery, corrective jaw surgery and tooth extractions.
He can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and performs a full range of dental implant and cosmetic surgery procedures. Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires up to 6 additional years of hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. Dr. Palian’s staff is trained in assisting with general and local anesthesia within our state of the art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
Special attention is given to infection control and patient comfort. The surgical staff at Central Maine Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, P.A. is experienced with oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures and assist in administration of general and local anesthesia and surgery.Our administrative staff is well versed in health and dental insurance policies as well as financial policies and financial arrangements. Our entire staff is CPR certified.